Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows HOW DO YOU ZOOM IN AND OUT AS THERE ARE NO BUTTONS TO ZOOM IN OR OUT.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain TJ
i cant zoom in our out. i am stuck out the most out zoom and can't see my buildings as they are so small. NO buttons to zoom in our out. need some help here.

i cant zoom in our out. i am stuck out the most out zoom and can't see my buildings as they are so small. NO buttons to zoom in our out. need some help here.

Hi, I think you are on a Windows PC.
If you have a wireless mouse which does not scroll when you use the wheel, try changing the USB port the transceiver (?) is plugged into.
It worked for me.

Regards
Harcourt

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Dosdrvanya
I'm also having this issue on Windows PC. The problem is not my mouse. The scroll wheel on my mouse works with everything else, but not with this application. I've tried moving the mouse to different USB ports and that hasn't had any effect. I've also tried unplugging my mouse and trying to zoom out with my mousepad, and that doesn't work either.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
203w807p6
Username
Helm's Deep
What if you don't have a track wheel? I use a Logitech Trackman Marble Mouse which has a ball for moving the cursor instead of moving the entire mouse. I'm not going to buy and plugin a mouse with a track wheel just so that I can zoom in and out on one game. I do recall someone mentioning a keyboard shortcut for zooming in/out on here but now I can't find it. I know it was hitting the +/- in conjunction with another key but nothing I've tried has worked.

Top Bottom