Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How do you get Altimeters for plane repairs?

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
Altimeters can be gifted, but only by half of all players. The other half can send gyroscopes.

There are flights that give altimeters but they are very rare. they are in delta flights. I have had 2 or 3 drop of 50 flights.
@Cosmic Blue What destinations? I cannot ever remember receiving a single altimeter or gyroscope from a flight.
I just checked all destinations currently available and cannot find one. I can get landing gear, tyres and passenger seats but nothing better than that.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
@Kazinho

Wholly Agree With You,There is No Flights/destinations Which Gives You altimeter and Gyroscope.

Nice,Paris-Landing Gear
Dubai,Seoul-Passenger Seat
Moscow-Jet Engine
New York-Aircraft Tire

These are All Delta Flights.

It Seems That GI / Road404 Had given Some Different Version of airport city to CB,In which delta flights Drop Altimeters.:D:D:p:p:hilarious::hilarious::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
GI has made some changes to windows pc games which allow some drops that older versions do not have.
I will check and confirm which ones.

CB, I Am Playing This Game from Release Date on Windows PC i:e April 2014
i don't see any changes in Our Platform(Windows PC) rather only and only 1 change
which is background or color of Land i:e Snow And Green.

Also You can check Again and Again Viz,There Are No Flights which drop altimeters.
I am Definitely Sure.:woot:

Last edited:
Top Bottom