Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General How do you accumulate 800 barrels of oil a day?

Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w 6 l n f r b
Username
Akims
I recently reached level 55. I am constantly searching for ways to find enough oil to power my flights. I would appreciate any input on how others manage to accumulate large amount of oil on a daily basis.

1. You need many neighbours who has gifts of Fuel(20).

2. Or you can take part in Red Launches, where upon completion you get at least a Space for Starters 3 chest, which contains a Fuel(50). If you take part in a QL party, you can get quite a number of these chests in a few hours.

However, I usually accumulate whatever Fuel I get and use them only for certain missions / maps to maximize returns. I do not use it for daily flights / speed up normal flights.

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
Relax, Akims. I don't know about other versions of AC, but on Windows platform there is a bunch of people who burn hundreds and thousands barrels every week to win many races in a go. "Yuzu" player spent about 30000 standard [Fuel 20] barrels for 2 last weeks. And famous "Anderl" spent over 60000 barrels every week. To do so you just have to hack the game and enjoy your unlimited resources. The hacking tool is easy to find. And judging by GI Tech Support reaction they don't give a damn about cheaters that plagued the Windows game.

Top Bottom