Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How are you all handling the plasma shortage?

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Top Poster Of The Month
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
If you don't have Astro box (14AC) or Friend bonus (69AC), it is tough to fill the need for plasma with 72 neighbor debris that get you 40 or so plasma per day (without debris bonus).

How do you deal with the shortage?

I ran out of neighbor visits already and have to wait 9 hours before more visits to do the Ion Engine task.

If you don't have Astro box (14AC) or Friend bonus (69AC), it is tough to fill the need for plasma with 72 neighbor debris that get you 40 or so plasma per day (without debris bonus).

I ran out of neighbor visits already and have to wait 9 hours before more visits to do the Ion Engine task.
I have my neighbors send them to me as gifts. ~1/3 of my neighbors can send them.

Yes, is tough to begin. Options:
  1. Use plasma sparingly, only for when task (destinations) call for it - not ideal but works until acquire enough plasma
  2. Request plasma from neighbors and add as many neighbors who can send plasma and want something of value in trade - post event thread for this
  3. Watch daily ads to collect additional plasma
  4. Use neighbor visits only to collect debris (e.g. geiger counters) then use in your city - you won't likely have plasma shortage

Last edited:
Top Bottom