Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Had my 2nd success at launching at space rocket :) And this time i was 2nd so i am thrilled. A big thanks to Shinobi273 (i joined your lauch, i hope i didn't crash your solo party) for this success.

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04PODHGiT & 044RHPSWU & 20J9ICR4W & 04RVRABFC
Username
Retren3, Retren4, Retren2, Retren
thank you notch for having me on the prev flight (y)
unfortunately i missed my landing by a few hrs, and now the countdown timer set itself to 37000 hrs. guess i,ll be waiting a few millenia before they return. must be a wormhole deviation that picked them up :p
and now my launcher is stuck. premature race-ending for retren2 :sleep:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
adjcrms
Username
v-*What I Need*
Question for all you rocket launchers, I'm currently only at level 15 so I don't want to waste all my money building the Mission Control Center and Launch Pad, but the timer for this "Per aspera ad astra" thing is running down and I'm just wondering, once the timer runs out, does it mean they'll be gone forever?? Or will it show up again once I reach a higher level?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
v-ron The Mission Control Center and the Launch Pad will stay most likely (99.99%). The timer is just there for those trying to complete the mission to get the special reward: the Training Center.

You can send your rockets into space for as long as you want, but you will not be able to get the Training Center after the clock has run out anymore. So will you be flying for nothing then? No, you can still get the Alien Legacy, which is a great building to have and it is really fun going to space! :)

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Question for all you rocket launchers, I'm currently only at level 15 so I don't want to waste all my money building the Mission Control Center and Launch Pad, but the timer for this "Per aspera ad astra" thing is running down and I'm just wondering, once the timer runs out, does it mean they'll be gone forever?? Or will it show up again once I reach a higher level?

When the timer is gone, its gone.... So also the training center reward...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
azqldw2
Username
.Shinobi273
Had my 2nd success at launching at space rocket :) And this time i was 2nd so i am thrilled. A big thanks to Shinobi273 (i joined your lauch, i hope i didn't crash your solo party) for this success.

Nah, I got my first place standing so I'm thankful for your support. You gonna be available at the end of the 24 hours? I intend to start a mission again once time is up. You're free to take 2nd place again as long as I get first.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
azqldw2
Username
.Shinobi273
v-ron The Mission Control Center and the Launch Pad will stay most likely (99.99%). The timer is just there for those trying to complete the mission to get the special reward: the Training Center.

You can send your rockets into space for as long as you want, but you will not be able to get the Training Center after the clock has run out anymore. So will you be flying for nothing then? No, you can still get the Alien Legacy, which is a great building to have and it is really fun going to space! :)

It's gonna be expensive to launch if the launch items no longer drop and you have to pay 80 greenies per launch.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
You gonna be available at the end of the 24 hours? I intend to start a mission again once time is up. You're free to take 2nd place again as long as I get first.
Our flight is landing is some 4 hours from now. I will be leaving for work in a hour after that. So i guess i won't be able to support you. If you can delay your launch by 24 hrs from now i can join. (10.30 PM EST+5.30) ??

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
adjcrms
Username
v-*What I Need*

What does the Training Center give you? This sucks for people who just started playing the game like me... I could build the Mission Control Center and Launch Pad now without spending real cash, but I'd need to be gifted 3x Video Wall and 4x Dispatcher Console in the next 18 hours which I doubt I'll get...

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
I suppose that due to my problems I can't find launches to join. therefore I started my own.I wonder if it is visible to others.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
avvbz4e
Username
Wport-(item i need)
Finally started my first launch 12 hours ago. Didn't expect that i would manage to launch it because I couldn't visit my neighbours for 5 days. But everything works fine again. I only need help getting enough points in time. So feel free to join.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
anybody want an easy 3rd prize at the cost of 8 points ? I currently have 1592 points with one other...

Launch is on TDV18 - 23:42 hrs left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom