Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
Thank you brookeluke and Andrew-YYZ for joining my launch! Off we gooooooo! (Hope we make it)

Happy to go along for the ride Princess0fpowr
I don't think we'll have a problem getting enough points to launch, and I gather this is your first rocket and would like to get the gold?
No problem with that, but if I pass you we need to make sure you can pass me back. Do you want to start a PM for this?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
Hah this is turning in to the worst challenge ever for me! Still only silver position, finally get a powerful explosive bolt which gives me a chance at gold and I use one of each of of the items available for the point tally which goes up to 400 points and then suddenly back down to zero. So, gone is my one and only PEbolt and all the other items. I've had to start again with the launch items. 1o minutes later another player joins my launch and uses 3 PEbolts and is on 600. Sigh. WHY GI WHY?! Chances of getting the Alien Legacy = slim to none!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Finally collected my 3rd prize (Yep i do need to be online to collect the prize). But i am back to square one. I am again stuck at 'running wild' collection :mad: I thought this was one time effort but nope it is not. So clicking clicking hoping the items do pop up :unsure:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for code
Username
Notch Johnson
I'm launching my next rocket at 2012-12-04 17:00 UTC±00:00
PM me in advance if you want to join. I'm not going to wait anymore if someone wants to tag along.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
So unlucky this challenge, got over 40 launch boxes - 0 Powerful Explosive Bolts, 1 Main stabilizer and 5 large fuel tanks. The rest is all crap -.-

And now I joined a launch which seems to be doomed as my partner is only able to throw in 2 points at a time with him being on 150 points :f Wanted to help a non-forum member.. but it seems like not such a good idea :D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
So unlucky this challenge, got over 40 launch boxes - 0 Powerful Explosive Bolts, 1 Main stabilizer and 5 large fuel tanks. The rest is all crap -.-

And now I joined a launch which seems to be doomed as my partner is only able to throw in 2 points at a time with him being on 150 points :f Wanted to help a non-forum member.. but it seems like not such a good idea :D

Same here! I have so much solid fuel but it takes so long to use one that it's rendered redundant! I don't like my chances!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ascsy71
Username
brettgills
So my launch was successful, I've waited 24 hours for the spaceship to return and now it's got a bug and I have to wait the best part of 38,000 hours. Not happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom