Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Holiday Rush event

Funny Punch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047SU87V6
Username
Funny Punch
This is hard event, when it comes to finishing the tasks. I wasn't even able to finish 8 of them in my first day, so I skipped buying premium until the evening of the second day.

It isn't easy, but as long as Nicki Minaj won't fight too hard, I have a chance of winning this one as well.

Also thanks to @Sai for allowing me to become a neighbor. I also have 6 Iceberg Bars now, but without them this task would be 2 day's worth.

047SU87V6 - if you want to be my neighbor, you're free to join.

I also started second account. For now it's in it's infancy.

330PM01YU - is the code to it. 6 stars for now.

Still, beating Nicki Minaj....

Screenshot_20231206-174608.png

Though - is there some walkthrough of how to beat the mini-game. There was one with back to school and it was easy. This one, I never finished. I think the most I've got was like 23 points and some fuel and money.

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Top Poster Of The Month
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
I hate that stupid sled game. Mainly the controls. This is a bonus and fuel guzzler for not much gain, especially the Pass. If you don't have multiple bonuses turned on, it can drain your fuel rather quickly. You can hold off on Pass progress bonus until you get a 10 Pass task to make it a bit easier.

Funny Punch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047SU87V6
Username
Funny Punch
I hate that stupid sled game. Mainly the controls. This is a bonus and fuel guzzler for not much gain, especially the Pass. If you don't have multiple bonuses turned on, it can drain your fuel rather quickly. You can hold off on Pass progress bonus until you get a 10 Pass task to make it a bit easier.
Could you elaborate? (10 pass task) I noticed in couple of my latest tries, that I was given 50% more of the snow (English is not my first language). Also I didn't use any of the bonuses for that game (flying in sleigh), because clicking them would take away time that I had to steer, so in the end it was better to try without them.

Also on PC (I started new account) it was easier with spacebar. But while I hate this types of games where screen goes left, I was a speedrunner for driving games 20+ years ago. So space somehow felt easier. On the other hand this is 3rd game in my life that I play on a phone (in 15 years?), so I'm not used to touchscreen.

Also it drains fuel? I thought it was supposed to give fuel, but twice I noticed that my fuel reserve went very low. I thought it was because I bought 2 Eagles finally.

Could you elaborate? (10 pass task) I noticed in couple of my latest tries, that I was given 50% more of the snow (English is not my first language). Also I didn't use any of the bonuses for that game (flying in sleigh), because clicking them would take away time that I had to steer, so in the end it was better to try without them.

Also on PC (I started new account) it was easier with spacebar. But while I hate this types of games where screen goes left, I was a speedrunner for driving games 20+ years ago. So space somehow felt easier. On the other hand this is 3rd game in my life that I play on a phone (in 15 years?), so I'm not used to touchscreen.

Also it drains fuel? I thought it was supposed to give fuel, but twice I noticed that my fuel reserve went very low. I thought it was because I bought 2 Eagles finally.
There is a task for 1060 points asking you to get 10 mini game passes and to get those you need to send a ton of flights

Top Bottom