Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Hoe kan dit, al vaker meegemaakt

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04afdi9qn
Username
Jorrit
Reageer wel nooit meer, betaal hier al genoeg en dan moet ik me nog aanpassen ook.......... ken er nog veel over zeggen maar geen zin meer in...........

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04afdi9qn
Username
Jorrit
This is an unofficial forum. If you don’t like it and won’t even try to ask your question in English, then ........
En if eny kwestion keem in te nederlends wie must us to te other people possible maken to understand, but if the kem to us te dont to that dus why i do

Reageer wel nooit meer, betaal hier al genoeg en dan moet ik me nog aanpassen ook.......... ken er nog veel over zeggen maar geen zin meer in...........
Hi jorrit ,ik ben zelf all meer dan 3jaar lid van dit forum en deze is naar mijn weten gratis.
Dus ik weet niet wat je juist bedoeld met dat je genoeg betaald .
de reden dat velen niet op je vraag antwoorden is dat dit een forum is dat internationale en multiculturele leden heeft die verschillende talen spreken .
vandaar dat gekozen is om in het engels te communiceren omdat dit wereldwijd een van de meestgebruikte en gesproken taal is .
Ik begrijp dat je natuurlijk je als belg of nederlander je niet gewoon bent je aan te passen aan anderen en het tegenovergestelde vewacht
daar zit het natuurlijk fout en met deze bekrompen mentaliteit komt men niet ver .
om nog even terug te komen op jouw vraag de reden dat je jezelf niet ziet staan op lijst platina is omdat er een vertaging is op het systeem na enkele minuten komt dat in orde
Mo elbo

Last edited:
my respons to Jorrit in english
Hi jorrit, I have been a member of this forum for more than 3 years and this is free of charge.
So I don't know what you mean by that you are paying enough.
the reason that many do not answer your question is that this is a forum that has international and multicultural members who speak different languages.
That is why it was decided to communicate in English because this is one of the most widely used and spoken languages worldwide.
I understand that of course you as a Belgian or Dutchman are not used to adapting to others and expect the opposite
of course this is where its going wrong and iam afread that with this narrow mentality one does not get far.
to come back to your question the reason that you do not see yourself on list platinum is because there is a delay on the system after a few minutes that will be fine
Mo elbo

Last edited:
Iam ashamed in @Jorrit place in our 2 country's Belgium and the Netherlands most of the people are friendly and do adapt too others
but as most of you know there are always exeptions and iam afread this is one of those
Hi Mo, don’t be bothered with that! Mainly because most of us didn’t understand what he said... 😂

On a side note... that guy probably isn’t in platinum because he hasn’t enough points... the limit GI shows is a necessary but not a sufficient condition to access
Heprobably has over 1000 points, but the 100th place in platinium has already over 3500 ... please don’t translate to him, he doesn’t deserve that 😂

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Iam ashamed in @Jorrit place in our 2 country's Belgium and the Netherlands most of the people are friendly and do adapt too others
but as most of you know there are always exeptions and iam afread this is one of those

Don’t worry Mo. I’ve been living in the Netherlands for 4++ years. They are all mostly very happy to speak back in english. It’s even pretty hard to try to speak dutch to them as they will just reply you in english. Haha.

And they are mostly very nice people in general.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
It’s also possible that the platinum top 100 has more points than you. There is only one platinum ranking. If your points are lower than number 100, you’re not getting in...

Ik zou je die info in het Nederlands kunnen geven, maar zo werkt dit werelds forum niet, vriend. De mods houden het hier bewust verstaanbaar voor iedereen. Als je het in het Nederlands wil, vraag het aan moderator Walter op het officiële forum op Facebook. (y)
(I could give you the info in Dutch, but that’s not how this worldy forum works, friend. The mods keep this place comprehensible for everyone. If you want it in Dutch, ask mod Walter on the official forum on Facebook.)

Top Bottom