Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Hijacker

image.jpeg
Anyone know who this guy is? - Matt Fuel 20

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
axyzhtt
Username
Bongerman
Neighbour of mine that requested me too. He's never stolen off me but in a ql party he will only go for a easy first or 56.
I've removed a couple of neighbours for stealing first like that. It's the easiest thing to do or just steal 1 of his (cheap shot that can spiral out of control) if he ever starts his own.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
Hey...would you guys like to join my Quantum Leap launch? I'm worried to use the bonus and then no one checks to see the launch and I'm stuck contributing all the points myself. I don't mind sharing the places, I would just like some help. I think I have most of you as friends in game already

When is the best time to launch? Also I've participated in quite a few QL but never done one, is there a limit to how many rocket launches you can send off per bonus?

Thanks in advance

Top Bottom