Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch Hijacked!

Hijacked on a Red launch. All points (his and mine) put in in first five minutes.

In retrospect I should have made it private until I got 1680 in but never had this happen so fast.

Screenshot_20210503-100945_Airport City.jpg

Generic name, I can't even post a pic of his city for reference because his game isn't updated. But he's one of the neighbors that i visit daily, or did before the update problem. Lvl 80, 278 stars.

Come on man, you can do better

Hijacked on a Red launch. All points (his and mine) put in in first five minutes.

In retrospect I should have made it private until I got 1680 in but never had this happen so fast.

View attachment 52159

Generic name, I can't even post a pic of his city for reference because his game isn't updated. But he's one of the neighbors that i visit daily, or did before the update problem. Lvl 80, 278 stars.

Come on man, you can do better
If he still your neighbor can you visit his city and post a screenshot for his land city and airport side too.

If he still your neighbor can you visit his city and post a screenshot for his land city and airport side too.
I can't get to his city - I get a "You can't visit this neighbor right now. His version of the game might be outdated." error message.

Sucks, too - I've had a bunch of launches with him, never been hijacked like this - maybe he saw my first message about not wanting to captain a flight, but we literally ended up in a race to get to 3000. Frustrating.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I can't get to his city - I get a "You can't visit this neighbor right now. His version of the game might be outdated." error message.

Sucks, too - I've had a bunch of launches with him, never been hijacked like this - maybe he saw my first message about not wanting to captain a flight, but we literally ended up in a race to get to 3000. Frustrating.
There is a user guide on this subject matter, you may like to read through it, if you have not done so already.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom