Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green Launch Hijacked again

Hugglz Bear

150+ Star Club
Peacekeepers
After the last hijacker and reading other people's experiences, I thought I would enter more points to discourage others from grabbing 1st place, but no, they wait until I am away from the board and do the dirty. I wish there was a way to remove them before the space launch and delete them from my 'friends' list.
I see no point in continuing with space launches publicly as people like this @Darius Daskus take the fun away from playing.
daskus.jpg

If you notice the hijack in time you have the option to remove them from launch. Also you can remove them from the neighbor list - both options have a big red x available. To make sure you are not hijacked you have to add more fuel to the launch (1100 or something, don't remember the math)
the maths are half the launch + 360 i think! makes me mad
grumpy.jpg

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
I have about 90 large fuel tanks and wanted to get rid of some. I was slowly adding them to a blue launch when this person joined:

1667938799361.png

I didn't want to kick this person because they didn't take captain. Until they did. I quickly put in a PEB before they could complete the launch. I'm glad I saw it when I did, otherwise they definitely would've taken captain.

This person is off my neighbors list. If they are on yours, I recommend deleting them.

I thought it was half the launch + 180, maybe I'm wrong. To be 100% safe, you could do 980 on green launches, 1180 on blue launches, and 1680 on red launches.
hmmmmmmmmm - i think you are right - its all about them getting really close then going over by 360.

Hugglz Bear

150+ Star Club
Peacekeepers
Thank you everyone for your comments. I have not removed the 'hijacker' from my neighbour list as yet. Part of me wants to wait until they repeat their behaviour, and I would delete them from the launch to make a point. (last time, they added their points when I was offline)
I realise that I would be going down to their level which is not healthy, yet I see no other way of sending a message to people like them.

Capt Cheerios

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20517py5r
Username
Capt Cheerios
Thank you everyone for your comments. I have not removed the 'hijacker' from my neighbour list as yet. Part of me wants to wait until they repeat their behaviour, and I would delete them from the launch to make a point. (last time, they added their points when I was offline)
I realise that I would be going down to their level which is not healthy, yet I see no other way of sending a message to people like them.
It's unfortunate but this happens all too often so you may need to get into the routine of kicking. I just removed a "friend" today for the same reason and the hijacking was only by 6 points :confused:. If they do not realize they just took away your awards planned then are they really a neighbor you want to keep? Good luck...

Hugglz Bear

150+ Star Club
Peacekeepers
I noticed that DD created a launch on the Green Launch, so it was time for some Payback!!

Even though it was against good gaming practices! It cost me a fair bit , but with a happy face, I now can delete them as a 'friend' and move on. :)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-24 190646payback!.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-11-24 190646payback!.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 84

Tom-SUB

1300+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom
If you wanna be the captain: make it clear (change your name "cpt taken" or so).
make it a secret launch.
add enough points. Using math : (total pints needed for launch / 2) + (largest point item/2) + 1
in your case: 1600 / 2 = 800 , 360:2 = 180 => 800+180+1 =981.... If you put that inside: nobody can take your captain away! Easy math - only applying it.

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
If you wanna be the captain: make it clear (change your name "cpt taken" or so).
make it a secret launch.
add enough points. Using math : (total pints needed for launch / 2) + (largest point item/2) + 1
in your case: 1600 / 2 = 800 , 360:2 = 180 => 800+180+1 =981.... If you put that inside: nobody can take your captain away! Easy math - only applying it.
Usually, I make it a private launch until I have enough points. Then no one can hijack.

Top Bottom