Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

hey guys iam looking for an alliance

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23f9bjy9
Username
jaume
Do you want to join Antares? Due to technical problems last week with we obtained few passengers, but the previous two weeks we were in top 30. Our usual classification would enter the top 100 and with your passengers we could go higher.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
HEY GUYS sinds i started a new game no longer part of an alliance should enyone need a member to join please consider me i currently carry between 100kand 200k passengers a week but working towards getting my game back to level 60 and i was used to carry between 200kand 400k a week so please let me now if u need a member:cool:;)
Can you hold tight for 6 weeks, @mo elbo , pretty please with a cherry on top? :angelic::p

i hope ther comes a oppurtunity to join in the near future it would be great for me caus we are from the same time zone
but i know its difficult once i join a alliance its dificult to take the stap to leave sinds every body is a good friend thrue the launch group it would be aukward :sorry::sorry::sorry:
how many passengers do you fly a week?

Top Bottom