Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Help Wanted - Competent Mechanics

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04f3ikbr
Username
beerbrewer
I must need some competent mechanics, so enquire within. It seems the planes they fix have to be fixed and repaired over and over and over and... My breakdown rate has grown frustratingly higher lately and repair parts are not dropping at all. I refuse to watch videos and pay the insane prices for the silver and gold memberships. My pax rate will just have to suffer.

exwhy

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hc6gi0
Username
exwhy-[items]
I must need some competent mechanics, so enquire within. It seems the planes they fix have to be fixed and repaired over and over and over and... My breakdown rate has grown frustratingly higher lately and repair parts are not dropping at all. I refuse to watch videos and pay the insane prices for the silver and gold memberships. My pax rate will just have to suffer.

A bad workman blames his tools. Give him a golden wrench ;)

a) buy large repair set at the event store
b) land guest planes to get repair parts and to complete "lost and found" collection to get mystery set.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04f3ikbr
Username
beerbrewer
I land quite a few guest planes, but do not get the parts needed for the Swift. I have 7 of them doing an Alliance flight and I'll have up to 3 breakdown on each return. I just got lucky on the last return and only had 1. I am at 15 in the top 100 of the destination, could easily be top 10 if it was not for the constant breakdowns. Or maybe it's normal and it's because I'm more active as I'm working from home and have my tablet with me.

I land quite a few guest planes, but do not get the parts needed for the Swift. I have 7 of them doing an Alliance flight and I'll have up to 3 breakdown on each return. I just got lucky on the last return and only had 1. I am at 15 in the top 100 of the destination, could easily be top 10 if it was not for the constant breakdowns. Or maybe it's normal and it's because I'm more active as I'm working from home and have my tablet with me.
The problem is that you want things to happen magically. A REMINDER: BE PATIENT

Top Bottom