Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Help to grow for a new player

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04w2s3c76
Username
Marvin f20
Greetings from Germany,

im now playing Airportcity for almost 2 months and at the moment i dont really know on what i should focus, maybe anybody here has time and pleasure to give a new player some advice.

My second question would be, if somebody cann tell me how to get in a fuel ring. I now have about 45 friends in my List but only 7 people are sending F20 on a regular basis.

Here would be some informations about my Airport wich you propably need to help me out.

I play visit the game about every 30 minutes and do green launches as often as possible.

Level 32
Reputation level 10

Town Hall: 4
Control Tower: 5
Stand: 5
Parking Lot: 3
Terminal 4
Runway1: 4
Runway2: 2
Mission Controll: 2
Green pad
Blue Pad

4 Hawks
2 Owls

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2019-12-16 at 19.54.12.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-12-16 at 19.54.12.jpeg
    260.8 KB · Views: 177
  • WhatsApp Image 2019-12-16 at 19.54.18.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-12-16 at 19.54.18.jpeg
    274.2 KB · Views: 160

Awesomerowend

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03x4wkss3
Username
Bertus ZA
If you want to join my "training alliance": Flying Springbok you can let me know and I will send you a reply - we can then take discussion to the alliance chat.

Focus: it depends on your current level and your personal goals.
On my main game I play about 9 hours with low intensity and 2+ hours with high intensity daily. I plan on being in the game from 0800-2300 daily but I dont play all the time. On my support I can play as little as 30mins once a day. My objectives on both differ significantly, but some components of my gameplay is similar over both accounts.

My main, now level 80 after approx 8 months of playing I started out with the goal of leveling up. I held back on space launches until late in the game, I "rushed myself" to level 71, but then relaxed about leveling to level 80.

If your game was mine I would
(1) focus on doing green space flights
(2) upgrade my Control Tower. then and add another stand.
(3) try building a Grand Hotel as soon as I reach 300 silver!

As for gifts, many forum members add their game needs in their signature and also vary their in game name based on their need of gifts. Over time you will find you focus your sending to those that send back what you ask for.

CHeers from Cape Town
Bertus

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
- Try to add neighbors from this forum; most will appreciate if you send them a message or tag them or whatever. Click on their name, then click on About, to find their game code (some don't have it there, most do, some even have it in their signature). This will at least be helpful for your launches. Try to add people who are active, e.g. in discussions or in launch-threads.
- Put in your game-name what you want for gifts, and when sending out gifts try to send what people are asking for in their game name (anything else will be a waste).
- Fuel rings, I'm sure someone will have explained to you in a PM by now...
- About your city: If you're only flying hawks and owls you're good with lvl 4 + 2 runways, so try to focus on something else. Try to expand your city (use coins while you can, greenies are more difficult to come by then coins; if you do want / need to use greenies for expansion, wait for the 50%-off deals). Be sure to have enough pax-buildings before you upgrade your control tower and/or upgrade your fleet (Raven will require double the amount of pax than a hawk). Upgrade your Terminal once you run into the max of stored passengers often (the order should be imho: First upgrade your city and add pax-buildings, then upgrade the Terminal to accomodate the storage of the passengers).
- Grand Hotel will beat Town Hall upgrades, so better to buy a Grand Hotel than to upgrade your Town Hall. As a bonus, the Grand Hotel can be bought with silver coins, which should also come relatively easy with Green and Blue launches.
- Join an alliance: Helps with the fun, helps to get to know other players, helps to share throughts / hints / tips, and it helps with the gifts (if you're in an active one at least).

Top Bottom