Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

help plzz

how can i get my deleted game back??

• help

• help

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
i deleted my game by mistake.....
plzzz help me how can i get it back???
There are two ways you can get your game back:
1. If you have backup on phone/tablet, you can do restore. If not, read option 2.
2. Write to GI support and ask them to restore your game. Usually they will need you game name, game code (hope you still know it; the code that your neighbors use it and add you as neighbor), on what android version did you play, plus maybe some other data, but they will let you know. Meanwhile you can start AC game from beginning, and after few levels you will get new code. You should inform GI about this new code also.

Usually in couple of days they will send you a restore code. And hope, the can do a restore of your game. There were some users that have problem with that...

That's it. After you will receive a restore code, enter it in your game and after restart you should have your game back.(y)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wa17kzc
Username
PiA
There are two ways you can get your game back:
1. If you have backup on phone/tablet, you can do restore. If not, read option 2.
2. Write to GI support and ask them to restore your game. Usually they will need you game name, game code (hope you still know it; the code that your neighbors use it and add you as neighbor), on what android version did you play, plus maybe some other data, but they will let you know. Meanwhile you can start AC game from beginning, and after few levels you will get new code. You should inform GI about this new code also.

Usually in couple of days they will send you a restore code. And hope, the can do a restore of your game. There were some users that have problem with that...

That's it. After you will receive a restore code, enter it in your game and after restart you should have your game back.(y)
yes that's a good question @Akims i am also looking its answer

Top Bottom