Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Help needed for fairly new player.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03mjjfzq
Username
Chan Man
Hello everyone,

Unfortunately i only found this page a couple months after I started playing and had to change alot in my city after browsing and learning from you guys.
I just have some quick questions and any extra help wold be greatly appreciated. Screen shots of my city below

1) Reserve Hangar currently at lvl 2: I've only got 2 free slots and don't want to sell all my planes as i go along. Should i be spending greens on extra slots? The upgrade to lvl3 requires 300GLD and 5000Silver. I'm nowhere close to achiving those goals.

2) Are the helicopters totally useless? I don't see anyone really speaking about them or using them.

3) Does PAX mean passengers per week?

4) Am I missing out anything by not building my Alliance Office yet besides Grand Hotel? Also whats the cost of Grand Hotel?

Thx everyone!

1587237993789.png
1587238016620.png

1) Reserve Hangar currently at lvl 2: I've only got 2 free slots and don't want to sell all my planes as i go along. Should i be spending greens on extra slots? The upgrade to lvl3 requires 300GLD and 5000Silver. I'm nowhere close to achiving those goals.
Do you need extra slots? I bet no. Those greens you have are for land and land only, but before you spend them on land make sure that you buy that land with coins until you can buy with greens. Land sale is every second Friday with next weekend being land sale..
The silver and gold part... Just take your time accumulating them don't rush you'll get there
Maybe a slot or two later
2) Are the helicopters totally useless? I don't see anyone really speaking about them or using them.
Well, they are. They are tedious to fly with all the micromanaging. They are also deficit generators (cost of flying is not equal to benefit).

3) Does PAX mean passengers per week
This means passengers and not the rate of passengers.

4) Am I missing out anything by not building my Alliance Office yet besides Grand Hotel? Also whats the cost of Grand Hotel?
Nope there's nothing you are missing.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Hello everyone,

Unfortunately i only found this page a couple months after I started playing and had to change alot in my city after browsing and learning from you guys.
I just have some quick questions and any extra help wold be greatly appreciated. Screen shots of my city below

3) Does PAX mean passengers per week?

Thx everyone!

View attachment 30742View attachment 30743
1) Slots will be helpful, you won’t be wasting greens on them. More info on the reserve hangar can be found on forum wiki Links at top and bottom of page.
2) Pretty much. There was one event last year which used Helicopters, this was the first time. They are good for doing the daily fuel speed up missions, and if you like collecting stars. Each destination has a collection, which upon completion x number of times gives you a building. A lot of these are nice to have and worth placing, but there are other ways you can get them. If you are going to invest, I’d keep it small scale (I.e. buy 1 or 2), save your land for better things. Helis won’t make you money - in a lot of cases it costs more to send a flight than you make. It may be worth waiting until you are higher level. Helli flights/stars can be completed pretty quick.
3) Pax = Passengers. If someone means passengers per week it would be written directly or pax per week.
4) Grand hotel, Visa Centres and a few others. For you at your level, Grand hotel is the only relevant one. Cost is 300 solver tokens and it uses 3x3 land.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03mjjfzq
Username
Chan Man
Do you need extra slots? I bet no. Those greens you have are for land and land only, but before you spend them on land make sure that you buy that land with coins until you can buy with greens. Land sale is every second Friday with next weekend being land sale..
The silver and gold part... Just take your time accumulating them don't rush you'll get there
Maybe a slot or two later

Well, they are. They are tedious to fly with all the micromanaging. They are also deficit generators (cost of flying is not equal to benefit).

This means passengers and not the rate of passengers.

Nope there's nothing you are missing.

Thank you very much for the reply

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03mjjfzq
Username
Chan Man
1) Slots will be helpful, you won’t be wasting greens on them. More info on the reserve hangar can be found on forum wiki Links at top and bottom of page.
2) Pretty much. There was one event last year which used Helicopters, this was the first time. They are good for doing the daily fuel speed up missions, and if you like collecting stars. Each destination has a collection, which upon completion x number of times gives you a building. A lot of these are nice to have and worth placing, but there are other ways you can get them. If you are going to invest, I’d keep it small scale (I.e. buy 1 or 2), save your land for better things. Helis won’t make you money - in a lot of cases it costs more to send a flight than you make. It may be worth waiting until you are higher level. Helli flights/stars can be completed pretty quick.
3) Pax = Passengers. If someone means passengers per week it would be written directly or pax per week.
4) Grand hotel, Visa Centres and a few others. For you at your level, Grand hotel is the only relevant one. Cost is 300 solver tokens and it uses 3x3 land.

Thx for all the information. Damn I wasted space on helicopters.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
The helicopters have great return on investment. The are tedious to constantly keep in the air, the buildings take up a lot of room, and they generate very little income without bonuses. However, the buildings that come from the collections are absolutely worth flying helicopters.

The helicopters have great return on investment. The are tedious to constantly keep in the air, the buildings take up a lot of room, and they generate very little income without bonuses. However, the buildings that come from the collections are absolutely worth flying helicopters.
I will not develop helicopters unless I earn 100,000 coins a day by clicking and flying.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03mjjfzq
Username
Chan Man

Interesting... i think i will keep them grounded for now.. but i'll definitely check out those buildings from the collections when i'm ready to fly them again. thank you!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03mjjfzq
Username
Chan Man
Keeping them grounded is like shooting yourself in the foot. I'm pretty sure you can sell the helipads and the helicopters (and buy them again later); right here is enough space for flight catering, sweet factory, etc.

I tried selling before and the option wasn't available... but after reading your post i checked again ... and it appears to be unavailable but i actually clicked it this time and it says i can't sell cause i need to sell the Helicopter first..... Now I have so much Free space thank you!

Top Bottom