Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Help!! Have I lost my game progress??

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
stevopr
Hi Guys, I need some help, I broke my iphone a few days back and had to get a replacement as it was beyond repair. today I received my new phone and I've downloaded airport city to it. When the game loaded and Game Center logo appeared showing it had logged in I was expecting a notification to appear to tell me my ID was linked to another airport city game (the one I was at level 35 on from my old device) but this did not happen and my game has started from new. I have had new devices in the past and the game has just loaded from where my previous device when it recognised my Game Center ID but like I say this did not happen. I am now very worried I have lots my progress and I have spent quite a lot of money on the game through in app purchases. Could anybody please give me any advice on how to get my game back. I play on iOS 10 iPhone 6 thanks so much for any help you can give!

lfcawc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
I had similar situation. Play new game up to level 3. Send GI an email telling them your old game name and new game name. They should be able to automatically update your old game on new device.

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
stevopr
Thanks for your reply guys, the only problem is I'm not sure if my friend code or what my name was on my old phone! Would it be my game screen name?

Top Bottom