Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Help! - 0x803F8001 What do I do?

I am getting a message when trying to open my game "Airport City is not currently available in your account. Heres the error code in case you need it: 0x803F8001"

Anyone help with this? - what is it and what do I do????

Try this (Microsoft site):

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
So, didn't work, and I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and because I take a backup to a memory stick, I was able to restore my data, PHEW!

I'm very pleased to read things have worked out for you, good neighbour. I backup my game twice a day, mid afternoon and in the evening, you just never know.

Hope your well.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

I'm very pleased to read things have worked out for you, good neighbour. I backup my game twice a day, mid afternoon and in the evening, you just never know.

Hope your well.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
I know - since the difficult years e had, I have always continued backing up! - phew
Phew.jpg

For those who wish it, here is how I back up Windows game:-

Think these are still the right instructions, I wrote them 2 years ago! - versions may have changed, the important thing is to find and copy the "local state" folder - its what I do daily, takes just seconds.
DAILY BACK UP INSTRUCTIONS
1) Open file explorer, click on the view tab and just to the right of the header ensure the box, Hidden files or items is checked.
2) You can manually save the game each day if you feel comfortable with that, by going to: This PC. Click on C/users/username/AppData/Local/Packages/xxxxxxAirportCityxxxxx/LocalState or similar
3) With this folder open, copy and paste the contents, preferably on another drive, SDCard, Thumb drive, but not on the same drive you are using for the game. Note that again unless the hidden items box is not checked under the view tab, a user cannot see the AppData folder.
4) If you save a shortcut on your desktop, it is even easier.
RECOVERY INSTRUCTIONS
1) If your game should happen to crash and revert back to level 1, all you need to do is close the game and the LocalState folder is created.
2) Go to where you saved your LocalState folder, copy the contents and replacing the ones in the "new" local state file.
3) Open the game once again and you should be right where you left off.

Top Bottom