Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Hello to all from Diabloscort, new member :)

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
Whats up Airport City players!!!! New here but not to the game :) I am level 50.... I have played this game totally free which has been a great challenge. ... I have some new neighbors from this site and this game is going a lot better for me now:) thanks to all that have friended me :) I will putwhat I need and what I can send very soon :) I messed up on my first two games which I spent money on so, I am playing this game free until I get to 50... my friend code is awgt6zh... I am happy to have anyone from here!!! PM me if u want to be neighbors please:)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Diabloscort
It would be helpful if you created a Signature. A Signature appears automatically after every post you write. You can see my Signature under this post. I update it a lot so my good forum neighbors know what I need and what I can gift others.
You create a Signature on an area of your Profile Page. I can guide you through creating one if you like.
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom