Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Have we lost a space?

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I used to be able to swap planes - from the reserve hangar to the stand.

Maybe I'm missing something, but I can't see a way to do that now that we have the operative hangar.

So, have we effectively lost a space in stand/reserve by not being able to swap? I looks like I always have to have at least one free space to move planes around.

Fly Holland (RIP)

600+ Star Club
Sadly Missed
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Ask via PM
Username
FlyH - plus what I need
I also could not find it, but after some fiddling around, I am able to swap planes. I started with the plane that is on the stand.

Then, in the hangar: stands > select plane > to reserve hangar > select the plane to swap with.

If I do it the other way around, so if I start with the plane that already is in the reserve hangar, it does not work.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
045btjuaj
Username
Longwolf1972
I miss being able to swap out plans. I always added my planes I couldn't in my hangers to the very last stands I have.

I used to be able to swap planes - from the reserve hangar to the stand.

Maybe I'm missing something, but I can't see a way to do that now that we have the operative hangar.

So, have we effectively lost a space in stand/reserve by not being able to swap? I looks like I always have to have at least one free space to move planes around.
Are you you suggesting you’ve lost an empty slot?

Ive still got 2 empty and haven’t lost any planes that I can see. Or is it just a change of technique que needed. Thread title is confusing.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Are you you suggesting you’ve lost an empty slot?

Ive still got 2 empty and haven’t lost any planes that I can see. Or is it just a change of technique que needed. Thread title is confusing.
No, suggesting that with zero empty plane slots (stand and reserve), I couldn't figure out how to swap planes - which we could always do from reserve to stand.

I haven't tried what @Fly Holland suggested yet, but I'm sure it will work. Still, seems like a lack of planning to not be able to initiate the swap from either side.

Top Bottom