Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Have to leave the game for a while

Hello my friends, :)
Things are working out ok and I should be home by tomorrow. Looking forward to rejoining the activity. I had my laptop with me, but this is the first chance I've had to open it. (taking care of 5 kids under the age of 10!!!) Can't play right now, but wanted to let all know I'll be back real soon. Just in time for the new event! :LOL::love:

Things are working out ok and I should be home by tomorrow. Looking forward to rejoining the activity. I had my laptop with me, but this is the first chance I've had to open it. (taking care of 5 kids under the age of 10!!!) Can't play right now, but wanted to let all know I'll be back real soon. Just in time for the new event! :LOL::love:
Great news!!!

Regards,

Alf

That's great news
Phew.jpg

Top Bottom