Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Has Dragon Rising started, because I don't have it on my game?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20abbw8kh
Username
Husker4ever
From posts, it appears that Dragon Rising started a couple of days ago, but I don't have the quest icon on my game like I did with the Rock quest that was last week or so. So what are the dates of Dragon Rising? And if it's started, why don't I have access to it?

Husker4ever - Level 32 - 60 stars (new to Airport City in December 2020)

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
Need to load it from the appropriate app store for your devise. Updating it this time around in Google Store, for my pad, was a little hinky for me. I pulled up the app in the store and it did not show an update, but the description below had been updated. I had to go into my list of apps I own, and found it there under the update heading. Here it would not update alone, but when I clicked 'update all', the update was finally installed.

From posts, it appears that Dragon Rising started a couple of days ago, but I don't have the quest icon on my game like I did with the Rock quest that was last week or so. So what are the dates of Dragon Rising? And if it's started, why don't I have access to it?

Husker4ever - Level 32 - 60 stars (new to Airport City in December 2020)
From your game code you are on windows. You need to open Microsoft store, at the top right click on the 3 dots and click on downloads and updates. Then get new updates. It should be listed but sometimes you have to get through all the other stuff windows throws at you first.

Top Bottom