Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Hangars and plane loading speeds

SFOPhD

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
SFOPhD
Previously, one hangar of a certain level would accelerate all planes of that type (even if the others were not based in the same high level hangar) as well as guest planes.

After the June 25 iOS update, it appears as if a hangar: 1) only speeds up the plane based in that hangar and 2) lost its effect on guest planes.

Does anyone have any data contradicting my observations and conclusions? This change alters what hangars I purchase for new planes if it stays.

Previously, one hangar of a certain level would accelerate all planes of that type (even if the others were not based in the same high level hangar) as well as guest planes.

After the June 25 iOS update, it appears as if a hangar: 1) only speeds up the plane based in that hangar and 2) lost its effect on guest planes.

Does anyone have any data contradicting my observations and conclusions? This change alters what hangars I purchase for new planes if it stays.
Yep - looks like they tweaked it so I can't have my giants or Falcons in blue/red/green hangers (unless the delay in refuelling doesn't bother me).

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
On Android the hanger has only sped up the plane in it for a long time so that's staying. Also the baggage Hall was introduced to speed up guest planes quite some time ago but since the falcon update seems to have little effect on bigger planes.
Yes, bigger is the plane, slower is refueling.... Wondering, what is (or should be) the purpuse of Baggage Hall? :censored: :whistle:

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Yes, bigger is the plane, slower is refueling.... Wondering, what is (or should be) the purpuse of Baggage Hall? :censored: :whistle:

I believe the baggage hall is meant for lower level players to get a faster turn around on their planes so that they can get more flights in, It is a level 10 item.

For level 40 and above players, it is out dated because the bigger planes do not get a benefit out of it.

It is some plane repair parts that are stocked piled because they won't work on class 4 and 5 planes like light engine.

It maybe changed in a future update.

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
Not sure who to ask here, but here goes:

Before the June update, the time-lag to load a plane stored in a lower-level hangar was bearable for me, so it was worth saving the coins on hangars.
Now, though, I think it would be nice to get all my jumbos and giants into level 5 hangars (not flying Falcons yet.)

Sadly, I cannot simply buy a level 5 hangar and have my giant move into it, like a hermit crab seeking out a larger seashell.

Is there something I can do other than selling my planes, which I can't really see doing?
I'm also (no longer) patiently waiting for the next update, hoping it might include the much-longed-for reserve hangar.

The ability to store my planes for a little while might be an easy solution, but I am not familiar with the platform that already has reserve hangars (Windows/Facebook?)

Would a reserve hangar work like the repair base (a building with additional slots that, once you pay to open you can then use freely) or would it be something else?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Not sure who to ask here, but here goes:

Before the June update, the time-lag to load a plane stored in a lower-level hangar was bearable for me, so it was worth saving the coins on hangars.
Now, though, I think it would be nice to get all my jumbos and giants into level 5 hangars (not flying Falcons yet.)

Sadly, I cannot simply buy a level 5 hangar and have my giant move into it, like a hermit crab seeking out a larger seashell.

Is there something I can do other than selling my planes, which I can't really see doing?
I'm also (no longer) patiently waiting for the next update, hoping it might include the much-longed-for reserve hangar.

The ability to store my planes for a little while might be an easy solution, but I am not familiar with the platform that already has reserve hangars (Windows/Facebook?)

Would a reserve hangar work like the repair base (a building with additional slots that, once you pay to open you can then use freely) or would it be something else?
The Reserve Hangar should solve this problem. We all hope that it will be introduced in new upcoming release of the game. There was an update yesterday, but nothing new. Only few cosmetic things... :meh:

Top Bottom