Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Halloween mission - The great seal

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Blackcloud, I searched your method here
but with 2 minutes remaining gives time to visit 6 neighbors?
I will try tomorrow

No it seems that my ohone takes about a minute to load and zap 5 wraiths at each neighbour.
If you want to get more aerosols and items for the Witch's Costume activate the Soul Net and go straight to your neighbours. You should be able to get 5 Black Wraiths at each of the neighbours you visit, so 30 in total. Note these do not count to the target of 60 for the mission but are just to provide items that you will need.

Update:
26 BW down, 34 to go. 14 Aerosols in stock... need 20 more...
16 Soul Nets in pocket. Collection stands at: 23/14/25/16/0 Seriously, the Amulets??? Where are they???
19 Crystal Balls in pocket. Collection stands at: 0/14/0/3/6 Let's planes, start dropping stuff....
8 Halloween Shops in my city now. What am I going to do with 8 Velvets when I have no Wax?

Device
  1. Android
has anyone else with a galaxy s2 got wax?

i have a galaxy S2 Skyrocket and have had the wax drop once (luckily I got 2 from the fat finger technique).

What I've noticed is that the game is developing a severe lag. Not sure if it's due to size of my airport or the current quest, but it's getting extremely annoying when I have to do long taps to ensure the game registers them (the clocks and animations actually stop for a second or so).

jimmy21

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
lister0f5meg Yes, I got two of them.

How much time is left? I didn't know so many people had trouble with this mission, seems like I'm lucky for once. The first 2 missions I participated in made me 1 and 2 items short :f

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
16h 45m to go, getting silly now. Will be the third mission I've failed by one item, ridiculous!

12923_202849223184415_888282814_n.jpg

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
I'm playing AC using galaxy S2.

Yes, wax and a crystal shard are pretty hard to get.
I finished the mission yesterday and lucky me I can still collect items from my own halloween shops (just complete the third great seal collection).

And I agree with what jimmy21 said about the fat finger tapping tecnique :-D

Top Bottom