Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Guys, let's drink and celebrate together

Thanks to the forum, thank you for helping me grow up and helping my neighbors and friends.
Screenshot_2020_0727_075916.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020_0727_080124.png
    Screenshot_2020_0727_080124.png
    656.7 KB · Views: 177

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Reminds me of this thread :)

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
May I ask you why you fly that often to Dhaka in one week? Isn't it just a Alliance flight? Is the reward that big that you want to fly that often?
If you get 10 of every item to all the lower level alliance destinations, you get Tower of London.

Also the prestige of being first and the reward that goes with it. Also, getting 3 stars on the destination so you can move on from that plane. Lots of reasons ...

LuvCatsGames

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03wi7r3ta
Username
Captain LC
If you get 10 of every item to all the lower level alliance destinations, you get Tower of London.

Also the prestige of being first and the reward that goes with it. Also, getting 3 stars on the destination so you can move on from that plane. Lots of reasons ...

Interesting I hadn’t noticed that was how to get the tower yet. The week before I got top on Riga. I was pushing hard trying to get the 3 stars. Almost made it. Got it back this week hopefully can cinch it up.

May I ask you why you fly that often to Dhaka in one week? Isn't it just a Alliance flight? Is the reward that big that you want to fly that often?
First, Dhaka happened to be one of my league tasks last week.
Second, it just cleared a destination after running thousands of times.
Third, it was lucky to get the third place

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Interesting I hadn’t noticed that was how to get the tower yet. The week before I got top on Riga. I was pushing hard trying to get the 3 stars. Almost made it. Got it back this week hopefully can cinch it up.
So check to see how many smartphone lenses you have for the Carpe Diem collection. It is one of the 5 collections needed to complete Tower of London. You have to complete all collections (25 of them) 10x for the tower.

So check to see how many smartphone lenses you have for the Carpe Diem collection. It is one of the 5 collections needed to complete Tower of London. You have to complete all collections (25 of them) 10x for the tower.
Therefore, I am trying to clean up the destination of the first-class league and try to finish it before September, so that I can transfer to the task of the Owl League.
The short distance of 40 minutes is too frequent

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
This works way better in spreadsheet format where cell merges work - but this is how the tower of london collections go

DestinationPlane typeCollection 1 ItemCollection 1 NameCollection 2 ItemCollection 2 NameotherBuilding
AntalyaswiftSelfie DroneCarpe DiemNarcissus
2000 coins, 1000 exp
A Midsummer Night's DreamSky Captain
5000 coins, 2000 exp
x10
Tower of London
(25% commercial bonus / radius 2
600 coins/day)
PattayaswiftNeon Glasses
RigaswiftSmartphone Lens
MaracayswiftSelfie Stick
DhakaswiftMustache on a Stick
Tel AvivowlHotel SoapRandom Knick-KnacksTrash Bin
2000 coins, 1000 exp
CanberraowlCity Map
YerevanowlSubway Map
WinnipegowlMatchbox
OuagadougouowlMuseum Ticket
PretoriahawkTrilobite FossilExtinct Beasts and Where to Find ThemWoolly Mammoth
2000 coins, 1000 exp
AlmatyhawkEurypterid Fossil
MuscathawkAmmonite Fossil
TashkenthawkArchaeopteryx Fossil
JeddahhawkSparus Brusinai Fossil
AlbuquerqueravenPepper SprayNeedful ThingsLady's Purse
2000 coins, 1000 exp
BeirutravenMultifunction Pocketknife
VilniusravenLipstick
MonterreyravenDriver's License
KhartoumravenDiscount Card
FortalezaeagleNotepadThe Power of SuggestionHypnotic Pendulum
2000 coins, 1000 exp
VaranasieagleScented Candle
BishkekeagleCouch
Santo DomingoeagleMedical File
DresdeneagleModel Brain

Reminds me of this thread :)
Now i understand why many notification i received today 😂
Members visiting the top 3 weekly rank ..... thanks for posting the link i was forget that thread (y)

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
From Riga it is just the 25 smartphone lenses?
10 smartphone lenses - well 60 if you eventually want to get 6 tower of london. 10 of everything in those 5 collections for one tower of london.

This is a better view. One of all 25 items gets you one "A midsummer night's dream" collection and sky captain. 10 of everything gets you one tower of london

tower of london.PNG

LuvCatsGames

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03wi7r3ta
Username
Captain LC
10 smartphone lenses - well 60 if you eventually want to get 6 tower of london. 10 of everything in those 5 collections for one tower of london.

This is a better view. One of all 25 items gets you one "A midsummer night's dream" collection and sky captain. 10 of everything gets you one tower of london

View attachment 38106

Oh okay. I’ll haveto study that. I picked up one more a bit ago. long way to 60 lol. At least I’m nearly to a SC for Riga which is my current goal.

Top Bottom