Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Guest planes crashing-- Is there a significance?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20abbw8kh
Username
Husker4ever
Twice today, I've had guest planes crash on landing. They tumble down the runway doing cartwheels and whatnot but then land back on their wheels and proceed. When I click on the plane after it reaches the stand, there's nothing special that I've noticed. It's happened twice today and I've seen it only happen once before, like a month or so ago. Is there any meaning to this? Is there anything in the game that I'm supposed to do when I see this? I just can't help but think that this rare occurrence has some bonus or something tied to it that I need to do something to get the advantage of because otherwise why?

Please let me know if you know anything about guest planes crashing.

Thanks.

D

Deleted member 9675

I watched 3 planes, my own yesterday on departure circle the runways twice then only go halfway passing the stands, onto the runways again, then take off lol

I don't think anything is wrong with AC (ahem :rolleyes:) ,more likely to be windows running programs in the background...check your processes in task manager and see whats using all the RAM also if windows is doing an update at the time. The amount of times that its happened with my game ,I mean hell I had planes do back flips, triple flips even landing backwards and taking off again in the opposite direction just to land correctly, it's so funny when this happens lol

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20abbw8kh
Username
Husker4ever
Had same thing once yesterday. Other than strange nothing else seemed to happen.

Keith
I know. It's weird. I was wondering if there's something that you do when it happens, like click on it or something before it's over, if there's some kind of bonus you get. I mean, the crashes have to be designed into the game because someone had to program the graphics, had to program what it looks like when the plane is sideways and upside down and in all those different positions it's not normally in, like showing us what the bottom of the plane looks like. I thought maybe someone on here might know something about it, like maybe it's an Easter Egg and there's some kind of bonus you can get by doing something right when it happens.

Top Bottom