Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Greenie buildings

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
Hi all, I have a bridal salon at my city, because it brings me a lot of candies for the dolce vita collection (cupid). It's very profitable therefore. Within my old city I also had a stone castle. That one was bringing me nice drops as well.
I wonder what drops from the other 'greenie buildings' like townhouse, donuts and circus.
Any information about them?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Dee posted this info, hope it helps :)

I never spend greenies on items, skipping missions or rushing buildings. I know that the items will eventually drop, and that the building will eventually finish, so I don't mind being patient.

I've spent several greenies on power sources: I have 6 wind mills and a solar power station. They save you a great amount of space compared to the same amount of energy generated by any of the other power sources.

As for the special buildings I bought:
Stone Castle - 36 passengers per hour
Villa - 48 passengers every 4 hours
2 Bridal salons - 24 coins every 20 minutes, they have a pretty good pay off plus all the candies that drop from it
Donut shop - 40 coins per hour
Circus - 252 coins every 8 hours
1 mystery building - turned out to be the pharmaceutical firm. I got this after a GI bonus and I had quite a lot of greenies to spare.

I got the buildings which in my opinion have the best pay off. I also like the castle, villa, donut shop and circus because they drop items for neighbours :) I've been able to get some bonuses by collecting items from neighbours:
Stone castle - drops Iceland crest - collection gives Spy Glass
Villa - drops Venus statue - collection gives Weathervane
So I hope my buildings will give someone else the same benefit :)

I'm currently saving up for the 400,000 coins land expansion, and since I'm running out of power, my next greenie purchase is probably another power station.

The donut shop drops Lassi for the Amrita collection for your neighbors and the circus drops items needed for the photo album collection also only for neighbors.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
GIS seem to mess about with the drop rates in every version which kind of makes it harder to keep track...

This is what I have found:
Townhouse - great due to the size - drop rate is not so brill - but does drop things eventually
Stone Castle generally the drop rate has been good
Villa - again like the stone castle drop rate has been good.
Donuts - Apart from a task which needed it I have not had a drop from it
Bridal Salon - It has been pretty good for drop rates... but I think they have tinkered with the drop rate lately
Christmas Gift Shop - not enough info yet.
Circus - never had a drop from it

Hope this helps a bit... perhaps with others input we could try to build up more info...

Sophie - beat me to it :rolleyes:

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
Thanks for the information. After my troubles with the game last time, I'm not that big of a greenie saver anymore. Before you know it, the game stops and then you'll end up with a broken game with 100 greenies. Better spend them :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
@tdv do not forget about the Pumpkin Bed, still gives me some items for The Great Seal collection, but the drop rate not as good the Halloween Shops though.
I have already received a "Gifts for Africa" from my first and only tap of the Christmas Gift Shop.(y)
For the Bridal Shop just ask Melanie about the benefits of the Bridal Shop. She has a few:)

Top Bottom