Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

QL Green Launch Green QL Launch

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z4lavu7
Username
Isha Kai Abbas
I've got one going right now. But I'll be running them all day, feel free to join, even if it's just one item.

Screenshot_20210312-081204.png

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z4lavu7
Username
Isha Kai Abbas
Tied up until about 14.00 GMT. Hope to join in after that. Happy to take 2nd or 3rd place - need to replenish my Fuel50.

P
The one I've just launched should come back five, ten minutes after three. By 15:15 another one will definitely be available to join if you can make it.

Hey, Tair, Just on a reachout, No one digging my ad for dumping my alliance and jioning something new, This just staying not working unless there is communicaton, Can,t be done, Any suggestions?
If it is your alliance, start afresh. Ditch everyone and only add pilots from this forum then you can branch out to a more suitable medium like discord, telegram, twitter or fb...

Top Bottom