Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green lit - CLOSED we moved to blue lit

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Morning all....its 6:30 on the east coast....yeah Im up real early. Let me know when you return. Gonna be absent for at least an hour, but after that, I want about 3 or 4 captains for greens....I'm on a mission to get two supernova explosions :sneaky:

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
Morning all....its 6:30 on the east coast....yeah Im up real early. Let me know when you return. Gonna be absent for at least an hour, but after that, I want about 3 or 4 captains for greens....I'm on a mission to get two supernova explosions :sneaky:

Same here haha. I need 2 supernova and then having my first alien legacy.
Fingers crossed

Ship is back within 1h20

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
Cool @Teboho
I take first.

Is it just me and @Navigata07 who are having trouble with supernova? Or is it just random, like everybody has a struggle with another.

We should ask gi if we can trade items lol.
And also that we could spend more of the little resources and not have to wait 2 hours or 4

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Cool @Teboho
I take first.

Is it just me and @Navigata07 who are having trouble with supernova? Or is it just random, like everybody has a struggle with another.

We should ask gi if we can trade items lol.
And also that we could spend more of the little resources and not have to wait 2 hours or 4
Everyone has one item that is super rare. Its coincidental that its the same for us both

Top Bottom