Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green launches - CLOSED THANKS!

I try to send you a request but it did not work?
My friend code is 201xehl1
Please need 2 more flights, just started one and almost ready for take off. Hope you will join with some QL's
I see Crescent in my friend list but how can I join a QL flight of you?
I am now taking part of a launch preparation already (see picture below). Can I quit that one and join one of your flights?

Airport City 14-10-2019 20_52_37.png

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
There are some "rules" in one of the stickied forum threads but generally it's considered bad for to pass someone that's already got 576 point in towards the launch
Thanks. I read through that quite a while ago (before i joined the forum). But i only skimmed it since it didn't seem like something i'd work up the nerve to do.

Did you start that launch or did you join someone else's launch? if it's your launch you could try posting a "Green QL needed" sort of a thread and see if anyone joins.
I did not start this launch, so in that case I have to take my losses and skip this event...
Hope to complete it next time... Thanks for your help too!

Top Bottom