Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green launches - CLOSED THANKS!

milehigh

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049sif5e6
Username
milehigh
Thank you for your help ... Was only able to take part in one Green launch with the QL since I ran out of stuff to join the others. But can do blue ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
043t6vty
Username
Nitvik F20 pls
I'm starting a series of green launches, especially for those who have not yet completed the event, but all are welcome. My computer is a bit slow today, so don't rush, and PLEASE don't launch before all 3 of my games are on board. :):):)

EDIT: Only 2 QLs at this time. Crescent 3 has crashed and I'm trying to get it reinstalled.

All positions are open.
@VIVEK @salars

Starting with Crsnt2 - code is 20vynh23
Please tag me if you are sending a request.
Thanks crescent moon, with your QL launches i've succeeded in completing the quest. Thanks once again..

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
039tgng0
Username
Nickst4r
I'm starting a series of green launches, especially for those who have not yet completed the event, but all are welcome. My computer is a bit slow today, so don't rush, and PLEASE don't launch before all 3 of my games are on board. :):):)

EDIT: Only 2 QLs at this time. Crescent 3 has crashed and I'm trying to get it reinstalled.

All positions are open.
@VIVEK @salars

Starting with Crsnt2 - code is 20vynh23
Please tag me if you are sending a request.
Have sent an invite

Top Bottom