Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

GREEN LAUNCH QUERY

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
If you're active in this forum, it's best to start by joining a green launch that is announced in the Launch-forum. Then start and learn from there. I think everyone has the experience of a failed launched at least once in their career, so no need to worry about that :p Just join and learn.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
No problems when you get the chocolate to complete that final collection you can PM me
if you would like help with the launch. I have plenty of launch items and we can get it
launched rather quickly. If you want to ensure a 1st place which gives a better reward just
make sure you have a bit over 800 points and I could add the rest. Once you do 1 launch
the process will become clear.

Hi !
I played AC since several months, I am level 54 and i want to make my first launch. (and I am French, so, sorry for my English !).

First, thank you very much for all your advices !

It remains one question for me : If I make a launch with 1600 points, will I get more points than a launch where I would add 801 points and an other player would add 799 points ?

once, again, thank you very much !

Dafsade

Hi !
I played AC since several months, I am level 54 and i want to make my first launch. (and I am French, so, sorry for my English !).

It remains one question for me : If I make a launch with 1600 points, will I get more points than a launch where I would add 801 points and an other player would add 799 points ?

Dafsade
The best option if youve never done a launch before, is join one already going. Its a waste of points to put all 1600 in. Get experience from watching others first. Watch the space launch thread and when you see a green launch; see if you are neighbours with the person launching. If yes, join them. If no, ask if you can be neighbours, then join them.

In answer to you question about points - the rewards go for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place the number of points you put in makes no difference. Its where you are on the launch that counts. Read the guide about space launches in the guides section of the forum. There are also 'rules' for forum based launches to follow.

You English is quite understandable!

Hi !

Dafsade
launch with 1600 points is the same if you add 824 points (y) dont put 801 points other will go first place and pass you :blackeye::blackeye:
If you have a friend with you as neighbor and you put 801 points and your friend put 799 points its OK (y)

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
Ah ok !
I will try it ! So i wait for one Green Launch. I hope someone will create one soon !

But sometimes, I don't understand all what is written in Launch Guide ...

So, If I understand well, you can put in 200 points and have the first place ?

Ah ah ! thank you :) !

Thank you for your reply !

So, how is determined the first place ? ?
This exactly what @Madegwen59 say (The best option if youve never done a launch before, is join one already going. Its a waste of points to put all 1600 in. Get experience from watching others first. Watch the space launch thread and when you see a green launch; see if you are neighbours with the person launching. If yes, join them. If no, ask if you can be neighbours, then join them.)

So if you join and read the comments then you will learn and follow the players you cannot from first time do every thing at once.
me and other players learn from following the experience players and join their launches.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
This exactly what @Madegwen59 say (The best option if youve never done a launch before, is join one already going. Its a waste of points to put all 1600 in. Get experience from watching others first. Watch the space launch thread and when you see a green launch; see if you are neighbours with the person launching. If yes, join them. If no, ask if you can be neighbours, then join them.)

So if you join and read the comments then you will learn and follow the players you cannot from first time do every thing at once.
me and other players learn from following the experience players and join their launches.

So, do you or @Madegwen59 plan to launch ?

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
You need to work on your signature page, so people can see what you need and what you can trade. I'd send you a neighbour request but your code in on your page. Send me a request so if I launch you'll be able to join.

ah ok ! I will do it, when I have more time because i play with French version of AC, so I have to translate all items from French to English ! and it is not always simple !

Thank you, I just send you a request for friend :). And, one question : when you launch, can you invite me ? or I have to make a launch to see that you are making one ?

ah ok ! I will do it, when I have more time because i play with French version of AC, so I have to translate all items from French to English ! and it is not always simple !

Thank you, I just send you a request for friend :). And, one question : when you launch, can you invite me ? or I have to make a launch to see that you are making one ?
I also have the french version on one of my support games so if you have a problem with translation send me a PM. I'm British but live in the North of France!!

Top Bottom