Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green launch hijacking or not

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27x8wgfgg
Username
nabs402
Need some advice please.
Im in a launch but it seems the players or pilots have either fallen asleep lol or waiting on the captain to say something. Ive been in the launch now nearly 3 hrs.
My question do i add the fuel to finish the amount required.. and of course take the captaincy "trying to avoid hijacking or is hijacking just on a ql"
Please advice
Nabs402

Attachments

• Airport City_2021-09-06-23-24-05.jpg
    Airport City_2021-09-06-23-24-05.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 211
  • Airport City_2021-09-06-23-08-58.jpg
    Airport City_2021-09-06-23-08-58.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 207
  • Airport City_2021-09-06-23-08-40.jpg
    Airport City_2021-09-06-23-08-40.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 204
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27x8wgfgg
Username
nabs402
Sorry, wasn't watching forum, just slow burning until it launched. I should have posted.
Azure
Morning Azure Mary
I went through the forum to check if you guy's posted any and did not want to do anything without first confirming my humble apologies for taking the initiative and add fuel .
Thank you for replying

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
I would say in general though if you can't contact the person via these forums, after that many hours you can jump ahead if you want. Unless something is coordinated before, if people really want to captain they can always make the launch private until they put in enough points to make it clear they will be in the captaincy. Else it's frustrating to join a launch and see it sit there pending points for hours and hours with no way to connect to the person doing the launch.

I would not suggest making a habit of this of course, however it's better than waiting 12 hours for someone to do something with their launch. :) Some people may have started it by mistake and just hope other take it over. Um, that's happened to me at least! :LOL:

Happy launching

👧⛽
N

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27x8wgfgg
Username
nabs402
I would say in general though if you can't contact the person via these forums, after that many hours you can jump ahead if you want. Unless something is coordinated before, if people really want to captain they can always make the launch private until they put in enough points to make it clear they will be in the captaincy. Else it's frustrating to join a launch and see it sit there pending points for hours and hours with no way to connect to the person doing the launch.

I would not suggest making a habit of this of course, however it's better than waiting 12 hours for someone to do something with their launch. :) Some people may have started it by mistake and just hope other take it over. Um, that's happened to me at least! :LOL:

Happy launching

👧⛽

Thank you Nayeon
The ACF helped me so much already, amazing friends and neighbor. Tons and tons of advice and information i had to start bookmarking them for later in the game.
As for the launch i previously happened to be on one with AKryz and noticed the "launch rules" he set out. Hence lol I waited and my eyes was slowly 😴. .....

👨‍🚒🚒✈

Top Bottom