Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Gold Subscription

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
How boring!

I agree. I found it very boring having no break-downs and no negative weather conditions, I have got used to it now though. But it certainly takes some of the interest of the game away.

Even more annoying is receiving bonuses that are of no use whatsoever with the subscription active.

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
@Marve @A Merryflyer I want to ask you,and of course whoever else has the gold subscription if it is a fact that planes doesn't brake down at all.Even the S series?
Im thinking of getting the gold after the trial period.
Thanks.
As @A Merryflyer said no breakdowns.
Could be a little bit boring without breaks but you save a lot of greens when flying map destinations. With S3 Thunderbolt I used to spend 30 to 40 greens plus golden dice and now I just spent greens with golden dice.

Last edited:

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
I think the gold subscriptions add options for impatient players, add a lot of features for the money compared to buying airport cash greenies, and add a lot of funds to GIS to develop the game more for everyone. Why, they might even reduce the cost of buying greenies because they make more on subscriptions... :angelic:......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I personally like the subscription principle. Not everyone will, but we all play the game for our own reasons and enjoyment. I am currently a silver subscriber, cos the maths for the additional fuel vs cost of buying more fuel, makes it a great benefit that really enhances my gameplay - fly, fly, fly. :love:

I like the annoyance element of breakdowns, bad weather, and even game bugs preventing proper play. It makes it so like real world airports and flying .... delays, queues, frustrations, nobody telling you what is happening - GIS are so relaistic they could be Ryanair :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And that is why I am put off gold subscriptions - I want the breakdowns and bad weather and poor drop rates. I want to get frustrated cos its all going wrong. (y)

Top Bottom