Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Glitch insight?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Pilot20ib26r6p
Username
Pilot20ib26r6p
Anyone else having one problem after another in this Game, The glitches in this game seem to getting more then less, First it freezes up for 10 days on last 2 days of event 3 weeks ago, next event red baggage meter does not work, resisdences to purchase enough bags to play the game with more then 38 bags unavailable. Previous events before always had some kinda glitch that woud make it hard to complete, pretty much giving up on the events, now unable to visit neighbors because they are updated and i am not, After trying to reload game several times shutting down computor several times it won,t reload a update, now unable to visit neigbors, Can someone tell me that this is a normal operation with this game? G (glitch ) Isight tech has been notified

Anyone else having one problem after another in this Game, The glitches in this game seem to getting more then less, First it freezes up for 10 days on last 2 days of event 3 weeks ago, next event red baggage meter does not work, resisdences to purchase enough bags to play the game with more then 38 bags unavailable. Previous events before always had some kinda glitch that woud make it hard to complete, pretty much giving up on the events, now unable to visit neighbors because they are updated and i am not, After trying to reload game several times shutting down computor several times it won,t reload a update, now unable to visit neigbors, Can someone tell me that this is a normal operation with this game? G (glitch ) Isight tech has been notified
how old is computer, and what is wifi 2g or 5g

Top Bottom