Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Glitch in Alliance Rankings

I noticed this as well though it was even more evident for us. We have been running in the 170+ range
slowly increasing our rep to add another player. Then tonight I happen to glance there and we were at 74. o_O
Perhaps it has to do with some of the other issues they have been having with alliances in ios and/or android this week.

Glancing around it seems there was a huge number of players
hit with time traveler. That seems like a likely culprit of the issue.

Last edited:
I noticed this as well though it was even more evident for us. We have been running in the 170+ range
slowly increasing our rep to add another player. Then tonight I happen to glance there and we were at 74. o_O
Perhaps it has to do with some of the other issues they have been having with alliances in ios and/or android this week.

Glancing around it seems there was a huge number of players
hit with time traveler. That seems like a likely culprit of the issue.
Would it be wicked of me to say that I hope they give out the rewards on Sunday before they fix the glitch??!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Would it be wicked of me to say that I hope they give out the rewards on Sunday before they fix the glitch??!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
yes all my android members have returned to 0 passengers, ios is ok, Inflight have bounced right up to rank 18, my android game has been blocked as i cant visit my friends or gift says im a cheater , its all gone up side down again for GI :eek:

I have been in touch with the leader of the immortals, they are currently ranked 3rd, he has informed me that the problem will be fixed soon, he has contacts within GI, so us windows Alliances will drop down again :(
Yep - it's fixed. Back to ranking 54. Guess we need to start some intensive flying again! :(

Top Bottom