Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Gingerbread House now requires road (v8.6.26)

Since the update to 8.6.26, I note that my five Gingerbread Houses are all greyed out and show the "road required" icon.
My max passenger figure is now similarly reduced by 100, and I wonder how many other players are experiencing the same problem.
I don't recall the same problem last year.
I am tempted to put up with the problem for the duration of the event, in the hope that things may revert to the previous condition.
Do any players have views to help?
Happy flying.

Since the update to 8.6.26, I note that my five Gingerbread Houses are all greyed out and show the "road required" icon.
My max passenger figure is now similarly reduced by 100, and I wonder how many other players are experiencing the same problem.
I don't recall the same problem last year.
I am tempted to put up with the problem for the duration of the event, in the hope that things may revert to the previous condition.
Do any players have views to help?
Happy flying.
On Android mine already has a road connected so I "think" it was required from start.

Top Bottom