Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

GI server maintenance

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
upload_2016-4-26_13-8-38.png

Therefore it could be a problem for launches, counting flights, etc... :spam: :D

Alfonz Senki

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
main: alnmgae, support: 04ms6v1e, 2nd support: a0o8r60
Username
main: AS-..... (the item I need the most), support: AS-no_gift!
Did they have maintenance before? I don't remember. Can it be preparation for a new (big) update? Let's hope the best :)

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
I think we will be waiting a very long time for the mission to Mars, if it takes so long for extra flights to be added & expansion, I can't see it anytime soon + in Ivan's post about 2016 "mission to Mars is still in our hearts" would you word it like that if it was close to being completed

Also if I remember correctly Ivan first told us about mission to Mars in December 2014/ January 2015 & since that time only 1 announcement from Ivan about it

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
@Bongerman.

Of course we can hope, I hoping that the mission to Mars will be here soon but G! never rush anything so I believe it will be a long time off before mission to Mars will make it to our screens, If I was a betting man I'd bet that mission to Mars will not be here at anytime in 2016

Maybe Ivan can tell us a bit more about the mission to Mars with an update?

Top Bottom