Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

GI is the biggest cheater of the year

DarekK

1600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
aDarekK
Hi,

The most pointless, it seems to me, is the suspension of adding points experience after reaching the maximum current level. GI hopes to reduce the regular players jump to the next maximum level immediately after the addition. So why we have Lucky Cap, Sky Captain? They already should remove useless Robot Loader or replace functionality to increase the frequency of aircraft landing guest.

GI added additional slots in catering, and yet should do for regular fuel stations. Who would not want to do it at a time 5x10 barrels?

They should also add some cosmic fuel consolidation building to be able to replace the hated, unwanted by all solid fuel to the PEBs. To be waiting even a day with dozens of solid fuel appeared PEB. And even the additional slots would have gladly bought :)

The worst thing is that the IG does not listen to their comments. Always the same answer - they remove the "errors" in the game.

It would be cool if they made their changes we ask in the forum, and their ideas first consulted with the players through the forum.

Well, we have to play the game as it is, only without thread scheduling. :(

DarekK

Hi,

The most pointless, it seems to me, is the suspension of adding points experience after reaching the maximum current level. GI hopes to reduce the regular players jump to the next maximum level immediately after the addition. So why we have Lucky Cap, Sky Captain? They already should remove useless Robot Loader or replace functionality to increase the frequency of aircraft landing guest.

GI added additional slots in catering, and yet should do for regular fuel stations. Who would not want to do it at a time 5x10 barrels?

They should also add some cosmic fuel consolidation building to be able to replace the hated, unwanted by all solid fuel to the PEBs. To be waiting even a day with dozens of solid fuel appeared PEB. And even the additional slots would have gladly bought :)

The worst thing is that the IG does not listen to their comments. Always the same answer - they remove the "errors" in the game.

It would be cool if they made their changes we ask in the forum, and their ideas first consulted with the players through the forum.

Well, we have to play the game as it is, only without thread scheduling. :(

DarekK

Those bonuses will come in useful once the new levels are released, so not quite pointless. This was my gripe when I spent 20 gold and 400 silver and received a double reputation points for 7 days bonus. However since finding out there will be future levels which will require reputation, I dont see it as totally pointless - It will have some use.

Credit where credit is due - GI may no listed, by Ivan from the development team does. He browses the forum a lot and has previously said that some of the suggestions he has seen on the forum have made it into the game. You have to remember its a complex game spread over many different platforms, so im presuming adding features and testing can take some time.

DarekK

1600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
aDarekK
Thanks Dave,

But what about Robot Loader? Will you to something with it?
Will you add cosmic fuel consolidation building?
Will you add additional slots for ordinary fuel station?
The last two things could make game more playable….

DarekK

If these features were added id look into whether it would be useful to my gameplay to add.

Over in the suggestions forum there is a thread with 9 pages of suggestions submitted by players. GI di add suggestions, but these things take time. Theres going to be an update at some points which will give new destinations, I would envisage we will see some new buildings within that update.

@Dave, if you look at DK signature, he has 13 mill exp. Maybe more now. So if GI upgrade 5 levels, DK open the game and tadaaaaaaaaa......... He touch the highest again. Means GI too late to increase the expansion. It is my opinion only.

GI were too slow in applying the reputation restriction when you reach level 50. Too late for some players now.

DarekK

1600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
aDarekK
Hi Dave,
After last two posts I have "server connection error".
Does it mean that GI blocked me?
I was using QL with friends, I was fighting for 1st place for Lunar Mission this week...
Or is it only coincidence?
Darek

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
Yes. It's true. Power outage in The Netherlands. We think it's armageddon. And it only lasted 2.5 hrs or so :D.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
You mean it's useless/pointless to activate sky captain and lucky cap now as the XP don't add anymore? When did this start? I must have wasted a lot of those! GI needs to give them back.

Top Bottom