Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Getting another update now 4.7.28

Device
  1. Android
Username
Cra$h
Just installed the new revised version. Much, much better. Seems to be running smoothly!

Thanks for the adjustment and quick response.

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
At least this update did not do have the same impact as what happened to the Windows players with the new friend code. Everyone in Windows lost their neighbors (all of them).
I noticed the last two days my non-upgraded android accounts started running really badly. I upgraded one android account tonight and all is working well so far. I guess I'll try the second one now.

Device
  1. Android
My updates work pretty good, no pauses like before. Only minor issues now. 1) if you collect all gifts but don't delete them because you don't want to or cannot send any more the ! still shows up on the people and present. 2) after visiting 12 friends I do not get a message saying I cannot visit any more when I visit #13, just the friends town with no collection bubbles. 3) May be explained as not an issue but sometimes after collecting a gift it changes to something different, I suspect that is a platform or level thing and that friend cannot receive that gift for some reason.

All things above I can live with as long as things don't get worse.

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
My new neighbor code is totally different. Please look at my signature.
I saw. Before update you had a code with 7 digits and now you have a code with 8 digits like me. This one digit increased can permit a lot of new gamer or support games.
Windows players, on last update, had changed his code from 7 to 8 digits too.
I don't know if have any relation but Android new code start with 0 and Windows with 2.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I saw. Before update you had a code with 7 digits and now you have a code with 8 digits like me. This one digit increased can permit a lot of new gamer or support games.
Windows players, on last update, had changed his code from 7 to 8 digits too.
I don't know if have any relation but Android new code start with 0 and Windows with 2.
Android is 04, windows 20 and win phone 23

Alfonz Senki

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
main: alnmgae, support: 04ms6v1e, 2nd support: a0o8r60
Username
main: AS-..... (the item I need the most), support: AS-no_gift!
The friend code of my main game didn't change, on my 2nd support game it is "Temporary Unavailable" lol (both Android)
Anybody else having this?

Droidhak

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0494kqx0
Username
Droidhak
My updates work pretty good, no pauses like before. Only minor issues now. 1) if you collect all gifts but don't delete them because you don't want to or cannot send any more the ! still shows up on the people and present. 2) after visiting 12 friends I do not get a message saying I cannot visit any more when I visit #13, just the friends town with no collection bubbles. 3) May be explained as not an issue but sometimes after collecting a gift it changes to something different, I suspect that is a platform or level thing and that friend cannot receive that gift for some reason.

All things above I can live with as long as things don't get worse.

1. Yeah, that's a bit annoying. If you're not going to be sending a present to someone, tap on the little X in the upper-right of each player.
3. That's normal. Somewhere else on the forum someone had posted how gifting works. Basically our giftable items are in slots, and these slots contain, say, one of four items. If someone gives us an item from that slot, we can return back to them our item from that same slot, which often won't match the specific item they gave us.

Alfonz Senki

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
main: alnmgae, support: 04ms6v1e, 2nd support: a0o8r60
Username
main: AS-..... (the item I need the most), support: AS-no_gift!
I read in another post that if you restart the game the code will show
Still not have a new code :(

Another thing is that I got a pop-up about a new update, it's still 4.7.28, just to introduce some confusion. (I updated to 4.7.28 yesterday).

Top Bottom