Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

game updated

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Yeah, both of mine have the white splash screen with G! logo and GameInsight on it, and that's as far as I can get. I uninstalled, re downloaded, reinstalled and managed to start the game. I played until level 5, exited the game, went into the usual savegame.bin folder location and it wasn't listed. It shows saveprofile.bin and saveprofile_backup.bin. And a few others.

I then tried to start the game again, to see if maybe I had to pass level 5 to get that savegame.bin, but now I can't get past the white splash screen again. However, when trying to start the game, I received a Windows notification about Airport City telling me, "All Airport buildings have been completed". This message is now also showing up in the icon for the game on my start menu.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
My AC upgraded and is starting OK, but I receive no gifts, and can visit only a few other Win players cities, while most of others fail with saying "you're neighbor's version is outdated".

Top Bottom