Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Game transfer

Device
  1. Android
Username
AC Huang
In Android, before transfer, as Husam's saying, we need to sign out from our account first in old device, then login the new device. My question is how to sign out the account from the old device. Setting -> Account -> Then? (just to delete the account out?)

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
In Android, before transfer, as Husam's saying, we need to sign out from our account first in old device, then login the new device. My question is how to sign out the account from the old device. Setting -> Account -> Then? (just to delete the account out?)
Within AC game, there is the settings cog in the bottom right. Click that, then click on achievements. From here you can log out of google play.

As @Barkmi4 (Mike) said and this screenshot to help you.
Screenshot_20200717_123127.jpg

Screenshot_20200717_122945_com.google.android.play.games.jpg

Top Bottom