Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Game transfer

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Has anyone got experience moving from one android device to another?
The last time I tried it following the instructions on G!'s page and got blocked for violating terms :rolleyes: Customer service were most unhelpful on the matter.

Normally I do a full device transfer, but this would be moving a game from an old phone to a new tablet, so I won't be doing it in the same manner.

Has anyone got experience moving from one android device to another?
The last time I tried it following the instructions on G!'s page and got blocked for violating terms :rolleyes: Customer service were most unhelpful on the matter.

Normally I do a full device transfer, but this would be moving a game from an old phone to a new tablet, so I won't be doing it in the same manner.
Before transfer device to device sign out from your account make the transfer and login in the new device to your google account then open google play game start AC from there it will be install and work fine.
But if you login to your old device with same account and open the game from there they will block you better to delete the game from old device before the transfer to be sure no old files from the game will be transfer, its saved in your google play game account.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
My experience has been the codes stay the same when you go from android to android or windows to windows. They change when you change platform. Maybe it’s the way you did it. Thro GI you’d get the same code as it’s the same game!
Interesting.
I followed Husam’s steps above, which are pretty much identical to the steps G! Publish. After transfer the old game adopted the code of the game replaced. Everything else seems fine, neighbours remained etc. Just lost favourites which is a minor inconvenience.

LuvCatsGames

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03wi7r3ta
Username
Captain LC
Good to know transfers are possible. Does switching using Facebook make it easier? Not planning to switch yet but I use an iPad and could see in the future I might want to go to Samsung. I do use Facebook to login.

I reinstalled my Android game few days ago, and ended up with new code but all neighbors are intact. And favorites neighbors were gone too, but not too much trouble for it.

I’m just a bit annoyed that the code is different.
Must be different now... when I switched phone (Got a support there) I kept the code

Mirandair

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
046x5pmaz
Username
Mirandair
I just transferred a few days ago to a new Android phone from old Android and didn't even realize there were steps one should follow. Anyway, it was totally fine. 🙃

Top Bottom