Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Game still not saving - seems to happen after Alliance rewards come through

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
2nd week in a row, I open the game and get alliance reward, fly a few planes and then quit. Open the game later and Alliance reward is gone, no where to be found and my planes still in the hanger. Send a ticket and been told to look in my warehouse....

Be careful when rankings reset as it seems to have a negative effect on my game saving every week.

BAR SOLE

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aeowyyp
Username
BARSOLE
2nd week in a row, I open the game and get alliance reward, fly a few planes and then quit. Open the game later and Alliance reward is gone, no where to be found and my planes still in the hanger. Send a ticket and been told to look in my warehouse....

HI ! It happened to me! Reply by G! -search the werehouse.There is nothing! I have not received awards.
PLEASE let me know how it goes with you

BAR SOLE

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aeowyyp
Username
BARSOLE
La revisione Caso PUÒ CHIEDERE un po 'di tempo e l'll Tornare a te QUANDO c'e un nuovo aggiornamento per tutti.
non c'è un rimedio alternativo per questo furti e l'ingiustizia ????

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
@Jgm85, do you visit a friend before you exit the game??? If not, visit 1 or 2 friends, go back to your airport and don't collect anything
but close the game immidiately. You're game should be saved now.
I'm on android with all my games and i Always visit 1 or 2 friends, go back and close AC.
My games are saved than.

Top Bottom