Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Game reset to level 1

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w7r34l5
Username
AJF
I have been playing this game for about 6 months. By yesterday I had reached level 58 or 59 , had over 900,000 gold and about 80 stars.

This morning the when I opened the game it is back to level one with no resources and no stars, my 58 airport cash has also disappeared.

How can I get this rectified?

ajf163

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I have been playing this game for about 6 months. By yesterday I had reached level 58 or 59 , had over 900,000 gold and about 80 stars.

This morning the when I opened the game it is back to level one with no resources and no stars, my 58 airport cash has also disappeared.

ajf163
Please contact support, should be resolved quickly and you should get your airport back.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3

ajf163
GI will solve this problem, they are quick in those days (y)

Just open a ticket: https://www.game-insight.com/en/support/form (y)

Top Bottom