Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Game is still crashing

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hi GI,

same problem since 5 days. Game is crashing after meet friends and it's very slow at the moment. Try to have the weekend gift (greenies and coins) but just in this time the game crashed again. Any news for fixing this problem?
Thanks

Dempsi72/ AirDempsi72

We're looking for measures to reduce a number of crashes, the first part of those is coming in 7.1 update to be released in late August.

I have the same problem. I contact GI support and they said that my samsung phone doesn´t have suficient RAM. They said that i have to get a new phone.
My dearest neighbours: @Husam @ItsRalphy @Harcourt @Bob69bob @SactoDave @sja65 @KingKong and many others, sorry for not sending gifts but i'm still here ;)(y)o_O:arghh:. Maybe in December i get a new phone :shifty::sour:
christmas tree.jpg

same problem since 5 days. Game is crashing after meet friends and it's very slow at the moment. Try to have the weekend gift (greenies and coins) but just in this time the game crashed again. Any news for fixing this problem?
This is the way my morning goes: I open my phone and clear any junk then open AC collect daily bonus and tap on buildings and/or pax while I wait for planes to taxi to their stands then tap on first plane and maybe second before the game starts stalling so I close down the game and clear junk - usually over 300MB have accumulated in 30 seconds!!! - then open and proceed to tap the rest of the planes and send them off, collecting more pax to complete the send off, the game usually then crashes so I clear my 300MB junk again and open the game to find that the last actions have to be repeated. Having done that I start to gift to the alliance and then any other gifters then collect some of the gifts - AC starts to splutter and stall again so I close and open, sometimes repeating the last actions then I start my visits. I successfully do two visits before AC freezes so I close, reboot phone, clear junk and open again to do the next two visits, game freezes, close, open, repeat, freeze, close, open, repeat...visits done I then sometimes do a quick return for some of the planes which means collecting pax to refill terminal then my game is frozen again so I finally close. The whole painful procedure can take up to an hour. OK, I did buy a cheap second phone for AC only and it is only 62% full but I will not be buying a new one after a year just because of the update so either it is fixed or I get fed up.

Top Bottom