Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Game freezing!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
My iPad game is very slow, can't visit neighbours, crashing and freezing after short period of play

Pain in the, well you can add the rest!!?

Same here, it got better after the 2nd update that added the snow, but it has since gotten FAR worse crashing every time i try to load the game and collect anything it shuts down and doesn't bother to save what i've done so i have to resend flights and recollect all my coins again.

To top it all off, i seem to be having a similar problem with my Android game not saving stuff i do there either.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
Same here, it got better after the 2nd update that added the snow, but it has since gotten FAR worse crashing every time i try to load the game and collect anything it shuts down and doesn't bother to save what i've done so i have to resend flights and recollect all my coins again.

To top it all off, i seem to be having a similar problem with my Android game not saving stuff i do there either.
Same problem with my Android game - not saving progress if I live the game when used Quit Game icon , Game closet yourself when in background and progress not saved :mad:, but not a lot of crashes ( knock on wood )

Top Bottom