Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Game doesn't start

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047p2zytb
Username
AndreBC
Last night i got a little game update for 10mb, but since then the game doesn't start. It keeps LOADING.
Device already restarted.

Anyone else the same problem?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230527_113840_Airport City.jpg
    Screenshot_20230527_113840_Airport City.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 66

Tom-SUB

1300+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom
Last night i got a little game update for 10mb, but since then the game doesn't start. It keeps LOADING.
Device already restarted.

Anyone else the same problem?
yes, I got the same problem.
It looks like it is a common Friday problem nowadays. :-(
I solved it by deinstalling the app, before: delete manual the cache of the app, then reinstall the app and before starting: check if enough memory is available and then start the app and wait, wait, wait until all data has been downloaded again. Nice Friday job.

Scott85625

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20YCHGERW
Username
Old Hippy
I can load the game but it seems to be stuck in local mode and cant find the internet. I cant give or take gifts, I cant launch or recover rockets, when I try to visit neighbors the game locks up at the loading screen. I can do tasks but it doesnt add them on their server (I found this out 2 adventures ago). The strangest part of all is that it only happens on the last 24 hours of an adventure, at least in my case. Last weekend was fine with no issues. Some times I can break through by visiting Madlen and Small Village a few times and that gives me 3 minutes top of error free playing then it seizes again. To add to this Ive tried support, I give them my issues, they send me an email asking for more info/screenshots. I send what they ask for, they never receive it then 2 days later close out the issue. Also Im playing the PC version. If I had wanted this much frustration in my life Id have stayed married.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20qxdgy7
Username
JP1
yes, I got the same problem.
It looks like it is a common Friday problem nowadays. :-(
I solved it by deinstalling the app, before: delete manual the cache of the app, then reinstall the app and before starting: check if enough memory is available and then start the app and wait, wait, wait until all data has been downloaded again. Nice Friday job.
does that mean you have to start the game from level one again?

Top Bottom