Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Game didn’t reset for gifting today

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
Today, I had a neighbor request level 19. I thought it was a support account from an alliance member since there was only 1 letter difference in the username and I accepted, but then i had the pop up that I was now neighbors with a username that had an A followed by a string of several letters and numbers. My neighbor list doesn’t have anyone level 19, so I’m just confused and I now don’t believe it was legitimate. I quickly deleted my game in hopes that this would prevent a possible hacking scheme. However, when I downloaded the game again, it didn’t reset and now I am unable to gift today or visit neighbors for clicks.
Anyone one else experience anything like this neighbor issue before?

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
No. Sounds strange, but when I saw your game name some minutes ago in our allianceI thought ohoh, something weird must happen.
Very strange ...that’s why I tried to take the precaution...not sure if it worked but I have reached out to GI....I don’t have high expectations that they will be able to give any insight, but hopefully they can at least reset.

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
@Gt city I hate to bother you again...but in your experience have you ever heard about what happened to my game?
GI sent this message so far...and in my experience it takes weeks for them to help me unfortunately.

“I am going to escalate your request to our tech team. They will take up the question to ensure the best solution for you.

The case review can ask some time and I'll revert to you when I have an update for your case. I'm leaving the request open so you can reach back out with additional questions any time.”

Sincerely,
Kate
Game Insight Support Team

Top Bottom