Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Fuelring of the MASTER the Airmaster

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
O45g6wz4
Username
Aaaaair
Hey guys that is the list of all players with Main account and Fuel account.

CALL SIGN OF EVERY FUELACCOUNT: ZAFR ...

@kgmcguk1 : Kevin : gfhfj123
Fuel account: kgmcguk4 : 205pjp9b

@Mark carson : 20ahenix
Fuel account: ZAFR HAGGIS 20ee9nv3

@PhactorPhil : 20omhnh9
Fuel Account: ZAFR - pH : 043903e0

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
I had to do over again for Haggis2 as only had fuel 3 then passengers at lvl 10 so doing from scratch again will need few days ok

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
Since we are only the three of us so far and I at least have mine not at level 10 yet, either, that's perfectly fine with me. I know you need to work long shifts and so it's understandable that time for the game is limited. Once you know that your new account can gift F20 later, level it up as time permits and send Fuel catalyst until then since that's the second most useful item a small account can send.

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
Since we are only the three of us so far and I at least have mine not at level 10 yet, either, that's perfectly fine with me. I know you need to work long shifts and so it's understandable that time for the game is limited. Once you know that your new account can gift F20 later, level it up as time permits and send Fuel catalyst until then since that's the second most useful item a small account can send.

Ok got it this is going to be HaggisF20

Code is 20ee9nv3

What codes you got to add and I'll add give few days ok

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
I've sent you an invite from my fuel account which is ZAFR (This time A for Airmaster) Phyllo4.
Its code is 20mbmraq.
I'll send you an invite to your fuel account from my main account.
Its code is 20sllonr

And don't forget to also add *itsagoal* as the weekendcode on your fuel accounts, it will speed the growth up.

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
Does anyone have LINE chat do we can talk arrange flights what items to aebd etc as this site doesn't send message notification much

Top Bottom